Stainless steel round bar dia. 3.937" (dia. 3 15⁄16"), length 13.77" (13 25⁄32")
||stainless steel DIN 1.4301 /AISI 304 / ČSN 1724 0
Diameter D (mm)
We'll send tomorrow
Last items in stock
This is a basic, stainless austenitizated steel (so called food industry steel) containing 18 % of chromium (Cr) and 10 % of nickel (Ni). Chemical composition meets the standard treating a utilization of products for food industry and drinking water. Maximum temperature is 450 °C. This alloyed, noble steel is characterized by a good resistance against corrosion in the water and air mediums, without a concentration of chlorides and/or inorganic acids and salts. Surface corrosion resistance may be increased by polishing. Stainless steel 1.4301 is workable and possible to be welded to a great extent.
This stainless steel type has the following parameters:
- It is possible to be welded (in the weld area it tends to an inter-crystalline corrosion).
- Splinter-workable quite well.
- Possible to be polished.
- Alloying Cr 17 – 19.5 %, Ni 8 – 10.5 %, C < 0.07 %.
- Tensile strength Rm 520 - 720 N/mm2.
- Yield strength Rp 0.2 min. 210 N/mm2.